Iridio-Night Prayer
夜的祷告
This lonely road I am walking on
这一条寂寞的路,我正在步步行走
Where did it begin? Where will it end?
它的起点在哪儿,又将在哪儿结束?
And when the dark night comes
当黑色的夜扬起
Who will save my soul?
谁会来扶持我的灵魂
On my lonely road will I walk alone?
这孤独的路,我会一直一个人走么?
I never feared darkness coming near
当夜幕慢慢垂下,我从不感到害怕
Now I don't know why I behold the sky
而现在却为什么注视着天空?我也弄不明白
To find the brightest star
也许是为了寻找那夜空中最亮的星
With it's brilliant light
还有它美丽的光芒
So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
于是我向你祷告,让你的光芒照耀于我吧
Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes
月光女神啊,你的光辉盈满了我恐惧的眼眸
Light up my way with your brightest ray
你用最明亮的光点亮了我的路
Shining on everything through the clouds
透过云层,照耀着大地万物
Take my hands ‘till the morning will come.
握着我的手,直到黑夜的尽处
This dusty road where I walk alone
我正走在这条泥泞的路上
With my restless heart and my tired bones
怀着不安的心,拖着疲惫的脚步
It's going on and on
一直走,一直走…
But I know for sure
但我确信
That it's leading me to the world of dreams
这条路正引领我向着梦想靠近
This lonely road (You are not alone)
这一条寂寞的路 (你并不会孤单一人)
I am walking on (When you leave your home)
我正在步步行走 (当你离开家的时候)
Where did it begin? (And you're far away)
它的起点在哪儿? (而你渐行渐远)
When will it end? (On a dusty way)
它将在哪儿结束? (在崎岖的路上)
And when the dark night comes (I will always care)
当黑色的夜扬起 (我会一直守着你)
Who will save my soul? (And I will be there)
谁来扶持我的灵魂? (我就在你身旁)
On my lonely road (Every time you call my name)
我这孤独的路啊 (每一次你呼唤我的名字)
Will I walk alone?
我会一直一个人走么?

